1 / 18
1 / 18
View all items from Décor, Rookwood Pottery, & Jewelry sale
Sterling Silver and 800 Silver Napkin Rings, 19th and 20th Century
|Item Type:||Napkin Rings|
|Brand:||Martin Hall & Co., Snyder & Beddoes, Hilliard & Thomason, Rolason Brothers, Constantine & Floyd Ltd., John Rose, Walter & John Barnard, Unknown|
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, 800 Silver|
|Marks:||Maker’s Mark, Country of Origin, No Discernible Maker’s Mark, Unidentified Maker’s Mark|
|Period:||Early 19th Century, Late 19th/ Early 20th Century|
|Origin:||England, United States|
|Number of Items:||17|
|Additional Information:||Total approximate sterling weight: 11.450 ozt.; total approximate 800 weight: 1.660 ozt.|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- surface marks and scratches; tarnish; dents and minor shape loss.
2.0" W x 1.25" H x 2.0" D
- measures one.