14K Diamond Crown and Scepter Brooch
|Materials:||14K White Gold|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Hallmarks:||18K (Inaccurate Mark)|
|Total Weight:||9.80 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut, Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||20|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm – 3.70 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.51 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- inaccurately marked as 18K gold but only test as 14K gold.
- brooch is personalized.
- bent stem pin.
- small chain fragment on back.