18K Pearl and Mother of Pearl Flower Brooch with Platinum Accents
|Materials:||14K Gold, 18K Gold, Platinum|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||19.40 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Off-Round|
|Primary Stone Count:||5|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.55 mm – 3.60 mm – approximate|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Cultured Pearls are White and Cream in Color with Pink Overtones|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Mother of Pearl|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Tablet|
|Secondary Stone Count:||5|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||5.50 mm – 9.50 mm – approximate|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- mother of pearl is chipped and abraded.
- leaves are 18K gold.
- stems of flowers and pin stem are 14K gold.
- metal accents on flowers are platinum.
- married piece includes repurposed cufflinks and shirt stud.