Vintage Rolex Orchid 14K Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
A Circa 1970 Rolex Orchid 14K gold stem wind wristwatch. A vintage luxury watch that features a 14K yellow gold case with a champagne dial set with applied gold indices and baton-style hands. This elegant dress watch also features a 14K yellow gold case with a hallmarked crown and is displayed on a 14K yellow gold integral mesh bracelet with a jewelry clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.1400, 18 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1970|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex, Chi, 585, Swiss, 8370|
|Clasp Style:||Jewelry Clasp|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the crystal is scratched and abraded.
- lug to lug measurement is 23.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 23.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 38.30 grams.