Vintage Rolex Oysterdate Stainless Steel Stem Wind Wristwatch
A vintage Rolex Oysterdate stainless steel stem wind wristwatch. A luxury watch with a round stainless steel bezel surrounding a silver dial with silver-tone stick hour markers, baton-style hands and a magnified date window at the three o’clock hour marker. This luxury vintage timepiece is set on a stainless steel case with a screw-lock crown and is displayed on a stainless steel Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.1225, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 6694|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- the crystal is scratched.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.