1955 Omega Seamaster Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Omega Cal.501, 19 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1955|
|Markings to Inside:||Acier Inoxydable Omega Watch Co., Fab. Suisse Swiss Made, Patent Applied, 2846-2SC|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- there is a scratch and some pitting on the case back.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.