1958 Rolex Air-King Gold Shell Automatic Wristwatch
A 1958 Rolex Air-King gold shell automatic wristwatch. This is a vintage luxury watch from the classic Rolex Air-King collection that features the simple yet elegant design of a gold plated bezel that frames a champagne dial with stick hour markers and baton-style hands. This distinctive watch also features a stainless steel case with a gold plated crown and is displayed on a leather bracelet with a buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||10K Green Gold|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.1530, 25 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1958|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel Back, Rolled Gold Bezel 40 Microns, Swiss Made, KB, 5505|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bezel and case are finished with 14K 40 microns rolled gold plate.
- gold plating is worn through on the edges of the lugs.
- the crystal is scratched.
- lug to lug measurement is 41.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 33.00 mm.