1967 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1967 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch that features the classic and iconic Oyster style with an engine-turned stainless steel bezel and a silvered dial with stick hour markers, baton-style hands and a magnified date window. This distinctive vintage watch also features a polished stainless steel case and screw-lock crown and is displayed on a stitched leather bracelet with a stainless steel buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual Date|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1570, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1967|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 1507.1.67|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- engine-turned bezel.
- magnified date window.
- the case and case back appear to have been polished.
- lug to lug measurement is 41.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.