1993 Rolex Datejust Stainless Steel and 18K Diamond Bezel and Dial Wristwatch
A 1993 Rolex Datejust stainless steel and 18K diamond bezel and dial wristwatch. A luxury watch with the elegance of an 18K gold bezel finished with thirty-one round brilliant cut diamonds and a champagne dial with ten single cut diamond hour markers, baton-style hands, and a magnified date window. This stylish watch also features a stainless steel case with a gold crown and is displayed on a stainless steel and 18K yellow gold Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2135 Automatic, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1993|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 6900A|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, 18K Yellow Gold|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||10|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.09 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||31|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm 1.70 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.54 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||I1 – I2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket diamond dial.
- aftermarket diamond bezel.
- magnified date window.
- some of the bezel diamonds are chipped and nicked.
- lug to lug measurement is 33.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 57.10 grams.