Vintage Sterling Diamond and Gemstone Eagle and Tortoise Brooch
This brooch depicts a scene from “Aesop’s Fables” involving an eagle and tortoise.
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Brooch Closure Type:||C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||43.40 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Glass, Garnet, Ruby, Diamond, Imitation Stone|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Includes Glass Garnet Doublets, Lab Grown Rubies, Imitation Rubies, and Promotional Quality Diamonds|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- diamonds and gemstones are chipped and abraded.
- wing is loose.