Gucci Ghost -G Timeless Black Stainless Steel Quartz Wristwatch
A Gucci Ghost-G Timeless black stainless steel quartz wristwatch. A unique watch designed by Alessandro Michele the creative director of Gucci and artist Trevor “Trouble” Andrew. The watch has a stainless steel and black PVD coated case and bezel with a black dial designed with a Gucci logo in yellow. The watch is displayed on a black and yellow rubber bracelet with a matching Gucci logo in yellow and a buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Ghost -G Timeless|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Ronda Quartz, 4 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||2459, 07/17|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- designed by Alessandro Michele and Trevor Trouble Andrew.
- the case is stainless steel and black PVD coated.
- includes box and instruction booklet.
- lug to lug measurement is 45.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 38.00 mm.