Vintage Rolex Prince 9K Gold Doctors Stem Wind Wristwatch
A circa 1930 Rolex Prince 9K gold doctor’s wristwatch. A classic luxury watch that features a rectangular shaped 9K yellow gold case that frames a white dial with gold accents, gold Arabic numerals, blued hands and a continuous sixty-second subdial. This distinctive watch is set on a black lizard bracelet with a gold-tone buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||9K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||9K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||9K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 300 Stem Wind, Observatory Grade, 18 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1930|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex Geneva – Suisse, 25 Worlds Records, R.W.C. Ltd., Key of Geneve #10 (USH Makers Mark), 9 – 375, Glasgow Import Mark|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- continuous 60 second subdial.
- the dial has been refinished.
- the bracelet is lizard and base metal.
- lug to lug measurement is 43.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 23.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 21.60 dwt.