1991 Rolex Cellini 18K Yellow Gold Quartz Wristwatch
A 1991 Rolex Cellini 18K yellow gold quartz wristwatch. A luxury watch with a distinctive design that features a blue dial with gold Roman numerals and dauphine hands. This classic watch also features an 18K yellow gold case and is displayed on an ostrich bracelet with an 18K yellow gold deployment style clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.6620, 8 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1991|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, 18K 750, Helvetia Head Hallmark, Common Control Hallmark, 6623, Hammer Head #121 Makers Mark, 30413|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, 18K Yellow Gold|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is ostrich with an 18K yellow gold deployment clasp.
- includes box and papers.
- lug to lug measurement is 44.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 37.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is X grams.