A TAG Heuer stainless steel 300-meter automatic wristwatch. An innovative sports watch that features a blue aluminum bezel and blue dial with lume hour markers, baton-style hands, and a date window. This stylish watch also features a stainless steel case with a signed screw-lock crown and is displayed on a brushed stainless steel bracelet with a fold-over clasp. The “Generation 4” in 2004 TAG Heuer released the last major update to the 2000 series- the 2000 Aquaracer. In 2005 the entire 2000 range was renamed Aquaracer.
|Model Number:||Ref.# WAB2011|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Signed TAG Heuer Caliber 5, ETA 2824-2, 25 Jewels|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Three Link|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed screw-lock crown.
- signed stainless steel bracelet.
- the bezel is blue aluminum.
- lug to lug measurement is 48.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 42.00 mm.