A Van Cleef & Arpels, Pierre 18K gold and 1.44 CTW diamond stem wind wristwatch. A luxury watch that has elegance and style with features such as a thin yet bold 18K yellow gold bezel highlighted with forty eight round brilliant cut diamonds. The bezel frames a white mother of pearl dial with black Arabic numbers and gold hands. This is set in an 18K yellow gold case with a 2.50 mm diamond crown accent. The timepiece is displayed on an 18K yellow gold bracelet with twenty diamonds on the Vendome lugs and bracelet and is closed with an adjustable jewelry clasp.
|Brand:||Van Cleef & Arpels|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Frederic Piquet 21, Signed Gerald Genta 3316 Stem Wind 21, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Gerald Genta Swiss 18K 0.750 with Helvetia Head, G15767, 12|
|Dial Details:||Mother of Pearl|
|Clasp Style:||Jewelry Clasp|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||48|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.80 mm – 1.90 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.26 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Case|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||20|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.18 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- some of the diamonds are nicked and chipped.
- one 2.50 mm diamond crown accent.
- mother of pearl dial shows damage in the center and REMOVED THE BOTTOM PART OF THE LETTER R IN ARPELS.
- total diamond carat weight is 1.44 ctw.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 32.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 55.50 dwt.