A 1963 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date two-tone wristwatch. This luxury wristwatch is a mid-century classic with features that include a stainless steel case and bezel finished with a gold shell and a gold-tone dial displaying stick hour markers, and Dauphine style hands. This luxury timepiece also features a brushed stainless steel Steelinox bracelet with a fold over clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel, Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel, Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1560, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1963|
|Markings to Inside:||1025 Montres Rolex SA Geneva, Switzerland Patented|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Oyster Style|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bezel, case and case back are stainless steel with a gold shell.
- Steelinox 16620 stainless steel Non-Rolex bracelet.
- lug to lug measurement is 40.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.