Vintage Patek Philippe Calatrava 18K Gold Automatic Wristwatch
A vintage Patek Philippe Calatrava 18K gold automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch that sets the bar for exceptional style and design with features such as a round 18K yellow gold bezel that frames a champagne dial with stick hour markers, black baton-style hands, a running seconds subdial and a date window at three o’clock. The elegant timepiece has an 18K case and is displayed on a tapered 18K strap bracelet with a jewelry clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Patek Philippe Cal.27 – 460M, 18K Gold Rotor, 37 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Helvetia Head Hallmrk, 18K 0.750, Patek Philippe & Co., Geneve, Swiss, 322015, 3514/4, Key of Gneva #4 Makers Mark|
|Functions:||Date Window, Subdial|
|Clasp Style:||Jewelry Clasp|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- seconds subdial.
- date window at 3 o’clock.
- the crystal is scratched.
- includes box.
- lug to lug measurement is 33.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 33.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 81.10 dwt.