Vintage Rolex Cellini 18K Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
A Rolex Cellini 18K gold stem wind wristwatch. A luxury timepiece that features a sleek yet robust 18K yellow gold rectangular shaped bezel that frames an orange mirror dial with a gold-tone crown hallmark and baton-style hands. This luxury wristwatch also features an 18K yellow gold caseback and is displayed on a brown leather strap bracelet with a gold-tone buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.1600, 19 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1975|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, 18K 0.750, Helvetia Head Hallmark, Key of Geneve #5 Makers Mark, 4014, 610|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- orange mirror dial.
- lug to lug measurement is 29.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 22.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 16.70 dwt.