A 1999 diamond bezel and dial Rolex Datejust 14K gold and stainless steel wristwatch. A luxury watch that features a classic design with a 14K white gold round bezel that is finished with round brilliant cut diamonds creating a luxury frame for a blue dial with ten single cut diamond hour markers, stainless steel baton-style hands, and a magnified date window. This stylish watch also features an automatic twenty-nine jeweled movement, stainless steel case and crown and is displayed on a brushed stainless steel Steelinox Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K White Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2135 Automatic, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1999|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 6900A|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||33|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.50 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||10|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.10 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket bezel.
- aftermarket dial.
- magnified date window.
- quick set date but date change is slow.
- date completes change at 3:18 AM.
- the bracelet is a 1997 stainless steel Steelinox marked U11 78340.
- total diamond carat weight is 0.60 ctw.
- lug to lug measurement is 33.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 35.00 dwt.