14K Yellow Gold Earring Selection Featuring Jadeite and Black Coral
Material: 14K Yellow Gold
Earring Closure Type: Clutch Backs
Hallmarks: Various Markings
Total Weight: 3.50 dwt
Shape: Half Hoop
Dimension: 4.00 mm
Type: Black Coral
Shape: Oval Cabochon
Dimension: 16.00 mm x 11.00 mm
Type: Cultured Pearl
Shape: Round Button Half Drilled
Dimension: 5.50 mm – approximate
Gemologist Note: Cultured Pearls are Dark Purplish Gray in Color
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- EBTH follows CITES regulations with regards to the sale of coral (including but not limited to non-fossil apple, black, blue, branch, brain, fire, lace, organ pipe and stony coral); bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America.
- hoop earrings are missing clutches.