A circa 1983 Cartier Tank vermeil stem wind wristwatch. This luxury watch has an elegant style that features a tank-style sterling silver bezel and case with an 18K gold plating and a gold plated crown with a synthetic blue spinel cabochon accent. The case frames a classic Cartier champagne dial with black Roman numerals and blued sword style hands and the watch is displayed on a genuine leather strap style bracelet with a gold-tone buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Tank Vermeil|
|Bezel Material:||Sterling Silver, Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Sterling Silver, Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Sterling Silver, Gold Plate|
|Movement:||Cartier Cal.78X (ETA Cal.2512 base), 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1983|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bezel, case and caseback is 18K gold plate on sterling silver.
- blued hands.
- personalized caseback “Lazarus, March 19, 1943”.
- the crystal is scratched.
- missing one case screw on the left side.
- gold plating is faded on the top corners of the lugs.
- lug to lug measurement is 28.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 20.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 0.745 ozt.