A Cartier Tank Française stainless steel chronoflex wristwatch. A luxury watch with an elegant style and a contemporary design that is displayed with a stainless steel tank style bezel that frames a classic Cartier opaline dial with black Roman numerals and blued sword style hands. This elegant watch also features a date subdial with a twelve-hour and thirty-minute subdial and a stainless steel case with a blue synthetic spinel cabochon crown accent and the timepiece is displayed on a leather bracelet with a polished stainless steel deployment style clasp.
|Model Name:||Tank Francaise Chronoflex|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Cartier Ca;.212P, 25 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Battery 0 9.50 × 2.10|
|Functions:||Chronograph, Date Window, Subdials|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- has a new battery.
- date subdial.
- 12 hour and 30 minute subdials.
- blued hands.
- synthetic blue spinel cabochon crown accent.
- lug to lug measurement is 36.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 28.00 mm.