A Movado Ermeto For Van Cleef & Arpels 18K gold and sterling silver purse watch. A vintage watch with a timeless design that features an 18K yellow gold outer case with a woven design that opens to display a gold dial with Arabic numbers and blued sword style hands. The dial is displayed on a sterling silver case with an 18K yellow gold and sterling silver caseback that also features a kickstand for displaying the purse watch as a desk or table clock.
|Brand:||Movado, Van Cleef & Arpels|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Sterling Silver|
|Movement:||Movado Cal.150 MN Stem and Case Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Brev.S.G.D.G. D. R. P. 443555 U.S.A. Pat APPL, Brev.+ DEP ENG. Pat.278669, Cresent Moon = Crown German Hallmark, Movado Makers Mark, Pictorial, 21656|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- blued sword style hands.
- the watch has a kickstand on the verso to use as a desk clock.
- lug to lug measurement is 48.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 37.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 48.50 dwt.