|Brand:||Mary Ann Restivo, Richilene, Unlabeled|
|Materials:||Silk, Satin, Blend|
|Additional Information:||Fashion designer Mary Ann Restivo launched her fashion line in 1980. Richard and Ilene Pacun established the fashion label Richilene in 1971 in New York City.|
- loose threads and frays to all garments.
- silk wrap: minor snags.
- dresses: light lint accretion.
- Mary Ann Restivo dress with braided cord sleeve trim: measured laid flat, 14.5" shoulders, 38.0" bust, 37.0" center back length, 28.0" tapered sleeve from center back neck, 7.5" cuff opening.
- Richilene sleeveless dress with hem flounce: measured laid flat, 38.0" bust, 38.0" center back length.
- silk wrap with satin ribbon trim: measured laid flat, 22.0" W x 80.0" H.