A 2002 Rolex Datejust 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. The timeless style makes this Datejust a luxury watch and the attention to detail makes it a Rolex. This luxury watch has a round smooth 18K yellow gold bezel that frames a silver dial with contrasting gold Roman numerals, baton-style hands and a magnified date window at three o’clock. This distinguished timepiece also has a stainless steel case with a gold crown and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||3135 Automatic , 31 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 2080|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- quick set.
- magnified date window.
- the lug ends show some wear.
- lug to lug measurement is 43.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 70.30 dwt.