Vintage 10K and 14K Rings Including Ruby and Diamond
Metal Type: 10K Rose Gold; 10K Yellow Gold; 14K White Gold
Ring Size: 2.25 (band); 6.00 (floral motif); 5.75 (openwork)
Hallmarks: 14K; 10K; Pictorial Mark
Total Weight: 1.70 dwt (14K); 1.90 dwt (10K)
WHITE GOLD RING
Type: Synthetic Ruby
Shape: Round Faceted
Dimensions: (4.50) mm – (estimate)
Shape: Single Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Dimensions: (1.70 mm) – (estimate)
Total Carat Weight: 0.04 ctw
FLORAL MOTIF RING
Type: Faceted Glass
Shape: Cut Corner Rectangular Cut
Dimensions: 10.00 mm x 8.00 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- white gold ring is 14K, other two rings are 10K.
- rose gold band is missing center gemstone.
- signs of repair.
- glass gemstone is heavily chipped, abraded and showing epoxy.
- chips and abrasions to synthetic ruby.