Antique Renaissance Revival 18K Yellow Gold Diamond and Enamel Brooch
|Materials:||18K Yellow Gold, 14K Yellow Gold|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Hallmarks:||Pictorial French Assay; 14K|
|Total Weight:||13.40 dwt|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Old Mine Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||9|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.50 mm x 2.50 mm – 4.20 mm x 3.00 mm – approximate|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.80 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||F – G|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Enamel|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- only clasp is 14K, rest is 18K.
- minor damage to enamel on ends.
- diamonds have minor chips and abrasions.