A 1983 vintage Rolex Date 18K gold and stainless steel wristwatch. A luxury watch that features Rolex’s classic design with an engine-turned 18K yellow gold bezel surrounding a champagne dial with gold-tone indices, baton-style hands and a magnified date window at the three o’clock mark. This stylish watch with its classic design is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet that has a stainless steel fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 3035, Quick Set Date, 27 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1983|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 1500|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- engine-turned bezel.
- champagne dial with raised gold indices.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 55.00 dwt.