Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch, Circa 1977
|Model Name:||Royal Oak|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Audemars Piguet Cal. 2062|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1977|
|Markings to Inside:||Audemars Piguet Swiss, B 5613|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is stainless steel.
- B Series- serial number indicates the watch is from the second production run of the Royal Oak between 1976 and 1979.
- lug to lug measurement is 38.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 29.00 mm.