Vintage Rolex Oyster Perpetual Gold Shell Automatic Wristwatch, 1969
A 1969 Rolex Oyster Perpetual gold shell automatic wristwatch. A vintage Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date gold shell automatic wristwatch that is a classic from the distinctive Rolex collection. This is a luxury timepiece that features a round stainless steel bezel that surrounds a champagne dial with gold stick hour markers and baton style hands. The timepiece has a twenty-six jeweled movement and is set on a gold plated stainless steel Rivet Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.1570 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1969|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, 1025 3|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, Gold Plate|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bezel is stainless steel with gold shell.
- the top bracelet link at 6 o’clock is stretched.
- expansion rivet oyster bracelet.
- the gold plating on the bracelet clasp is worn around the edges.
- lug to lug measurement is 40.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.