A vintage 1967 Rolex Datejust stainless steel and 14K gold diamond dial wristwatch. This luxury watch that features a distinctive blue mother of pearl dial with round brilliant cut diamond hour markers that are outlined by a diamond chapter ring. The luxury timepiece also features a magnified date window, a stainless steel and 14K white gold fluted bezel and a stainless steel jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel, 14K White Gold|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1130 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1967|
|Markings to Inside:||111.67 6517 Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland Patented, Stainless Steel, 1630552|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers, Mother of Pearl|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||43|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||0.09 mm – 1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.22 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- mother of pearl diamond aftermarket dial.
- the crystal is very worn.
- the date does not line up correctly in wind.
- includes box.
- lug to lug measurement is 31.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 26.10 dwt.