A 1995 Rolex GMT-Master II 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch with a classic design that features a contemporary style displayed with an 18K gold and stainless steel bezel that has a black finish with yellow Arabic numerals. The bezel frames a black dial with white geometric hour markers, arrow and sword hands, and a magnified date window. This luxury watch blends 18K gold from the dial to the 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Oyster bracelet with a fold over clasp.
|Model Name:||GMT-Master II|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||3185 Automatic , 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1995|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 16710|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- quick set hour band.
- includes booklet and papers.
- lug to lug measurement is 47.30 mm.
- case to case measurement is 40.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 85.10 dwt.