A 1988 Rolex 18K gold and stainless steel Datejust automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch that has a mark of distinction with an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel that frames an aftermarket champagne dial with ten diamond hour markers. The dial finishes with golden baton-style hands, a date window that has a cyclops cover. This stylish watch is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee style bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2135, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1988|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 69000A|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, 18K Yellow Gold|
|Markings on Bracelet/Fob:||Steelinox, Rolex, Swiss Made M11, 62523D.18|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||10|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.10 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I2|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- quickset function.
- aftermarket dial.
- the band is extremely stretched.
- the date starts changing at midnight and completes at 6.00 am.
- tritium is missing from hands.
- some of the diamonds are chipped and nicked.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 35.00 dwt.