A 1991 Rolex Datejust 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch with a classic two-tone style that features an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel that frames a white dial with black Roman numerals and gold indexes, baton-style hands and a classic Datejust date window with a cyclops cover. This luxury watch also features a gold crown and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.2135 Quick Set Date, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1991|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 69000A|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Markings on Bracelet/Fob:||468 R, Rolex|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the movement has rust on some of its parts.
- the crystal is scratched.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 33.80 dwt.