Vintage Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet Including 1923 Buffalo Nickel
Metal Type: Sterling Silver, Metal
Bracelet Length: 7.00" – 7.50"
Earring Closure Type: Spring Ring, Lobster Claw
Total Weight: 1.575 ozt
Type: Rhodonite, Enamel
Type: Altered/cut-out 1923 Buffalo Nickel
Designer: James Earle Fraser
Metal Content: 75% copper, 25% nickel
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- double curb chain bracelet has five charms all hallmarked
- triple curb chain bracelet has seven charms, four marked 925, three charms unmarked.