A 1969 Rolex Datejust 0.96 ctw diamond wristwatch with stainless steel and 14K gold. A luxury watch from the Datejust collection with an aftermarket bezel finished with thirty-two diamonds creating a sparkling frame for a refinished, aftermarket champagne dial with ten single cut diamond hour markers and a magnified date window. This stunning watch is displayed on the classic Jubilee bracelet made of 14K yellow gold and stainless steel with fold-over clasp closure.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||1161 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1969|
|Markings to Inside:||6619 Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva, Switzerland, Stainless Steel, Patented, 1.69|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||32|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.70 mm – 1.90 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.86 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||10|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.10 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- total diamond carat weight is 0.96 ctw.
- the bracelet is 14K yellow gold and stainless steel.
- aftermarket bezel that has been refinished.
- a piece of the band is missing.
- includes a generic box.
- lug to lug measurement is 30.70 mm.
- case to case measurement is 24.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 28.90 dwt.