Bueche Girod 18K Gold 1.77 CTW Diamond Stem Wind Wristwatch
A Bueche Girod 18K gold 1.77 ctw diamond stem wind wristwatch. A truly elegant watch with the luxury of 18K yellow gold and diamonds displayed in a contemporary design. This elegant watch has a rectangular style 18K yellow gold bezel partially hidden with round brilliant cut diamonds. The bezel frames a dial of diamonds with the contrast of gold-tone sword style hands and this luxury watch is displayed on an 18K yellow gold fine mesh bracelet that has a jewelry style clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||ETA 2512-1 Signed Beuche Girod, 17 JewelsBG|
|Markings to Inside:||BG Swiss 18K .750 36 10/10 Swiss|
|Clasp Style:||Jewelry Clasp|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||109|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm – 1.40 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.15 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI2|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Count:||112|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||0.09 mm – 1.70 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.62 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is 18K yellow gold.
- one caseback screw is mismatched.
- the stem needs to be tightened to crown it will unscrew if hands are set backwards.
- some diamonds are chipped and nicked.
- lug to lug measurement is 29.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 24.40 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 49.10 dwt.