A Bueche Girod 18K gold 1.77 ctw diamond stem wind wristwatch. A truly elegant watch with the luxury of 18K yellow gold and diamonds displayed in a contemporary design. This elegant watch has a rectangular style 18K yellow gold bezel partially hidden with round brilliant cut diamonds. The bezel frames a dial of diamonds with the contrast of gold-tone sword style hands and this luxury watch is displayed on an 18K yellow gold fine mesh bracelet that has a jewelry style clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||ETA 2512-1 Signed Beuche Girod, 17 JewelsBG|
|Markings to Inside:||BG Swiss 18K .750 36 10/10 Swiss|
|Clasp Style:||Jewelry Clasp|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||109|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm – 1.40 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.15 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI2|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||112|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||0.09 mm – 1.70 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.62 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is 18K yellow gold.
- one caseback screw is mismatched.
- the stem needs to be tightened to crown it will unscrew if hands are set backwards.
- some diamonds are chipped and nicked.
- lug to lug measurement is 29.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 24.40 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 49.10 dwt.