A Cartier Ballon Bleu 1.12 ctw diamond bezel and stainless steel quartz wristwatch. A luxury watch by Cartier that creates a contemporary and vintage design with a round aftermarket bezel that is garnished with eighty-two round brilliant diamonds. The bezel frames the classic silvered opaline dial with blued sword style hands and black Roman numerals. This elegant timepiece has a covered crown with a synthetic spinel cabochon crown accent and is displayed on a contemporary style stainless steel bracelet with a deployment style clasp.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Cartier Cal.157, 4 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Battery 0 6.8 × 2.15 49PLII|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||82|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.40 mm – 1.50 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.12 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is stainless steel.
- blued hands.
- aftermarket diamond bezel.
- synthetic spinel cabochon crown accent.
- lug to lug measurement is 29.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 28.00 mm.