An Omega Speedmaster stainless steel automatic chronometer triple date wristwatch. A classic Omega with a stainless steel case that has a fixed bezel with a black tachymetre scale that frames a sunburst gloss black dial with applied polished baton hour markers, polished point baton-style hands and an arrow tipped centre chronograph hand. This distinctive and functional timepiece has a triple date with a polished centre calendar hand and central day and month windows. This distinctive watch also has a brushed and polished tonneau-shaped case with faceted lugs and a crown flanked by twin pushers and is displayed on a fitted brushed and polished link bracelet with a signed fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Omega 3606, 25 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||GJG Acier Inoxydable, Omega Watch Co., Fab Suisse Swiss Made, 178.0060|
|Functions:||Date Window, Subdials, Tachymeter Bezel|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Three Link|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is stainless steel.
- signed folding clasp.
- signed dial.
- signed movement and crown.
- 24-hour subdial and 60-second subdial.
- 12-hour subdial.
- 30 minute subdial with date window.
- lug to lug measurement is 39.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 39. 00 mm.