Vintage Omega 18K White Gold and Diamond Back Winder Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||18K White Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K White Gold|
|Movement:||Omega Cal. 440 Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co. Fab Suisse Swiss Made, Helvetia Hallmark, Key Hallmark, 18K 0.750|
|Primary Stone Location:||Case|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||22|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.70 mm – 2.20 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.52 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is leather and stainless steel.
- wear to the interior of bracelet.
- lug to lug measurement is 26.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 15.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 7.70 dwt.