A 1980 Rolex Datejust 18K gold and stainless steel wristwatch with diamond bezel. A luxury watch from the Datejust collection that features a rich 18K yellow gold aftermarket bezel highlighted with round brilliant cut diamonds. The diamond bezel frames a gold-tone dial with gold stick hour markers, baton-style hands and a magnified date window. This elegant timepiece is enhanced with an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Oyster bracelet that has a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2030, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1980|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 6900|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||32|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.70 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.64 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is 18K yellow gold and stainless steel.
- aftermarket bezel.
- nick on the table of one diamond.
- center sections of band (mostly on 6 side) show wear.
- the winding is fair.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 34.80 dwt.