A 1968 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 14K gold and stainless steel wristwatch. A luxury vintage watch with a classic two-tone design that features a round stainless steel and 14K yellow gold bezel framing a champagne dial with gold-tone baton-style hands and stick hour markers. This distinctive watch is set on a stainless steel caseback and lugs with a gold-tone crown and is displayed on a leather bracelet with a gold-tone buckle.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel, 14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1570, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1968|
|Markings to Inside:||11.68 Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva, Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 1005|
|Markings on Bracelet/Fob:||deBeer Paris, Genuine Crocodile, Hand Made|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- non-original bracelet.
- the bezel is misaligned.
- lug to lug measurement 39.80 mm.
- case to case measurement 34.00 mm
- bracelet length 9.00” including case.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 30.50 dwt.