A Zenith El Primero Striking 10th stainless steel automatic chronograph wristwatch. A distinctive watch from Zenith created from a classic design from 1969. This watch has a smooth stainless steel bezel framing a silver dial with contrasting colorful subdials, silver, blue and white baton hands and a chronograph with a 1/10 second red center hand. Other features of this elegant limited edition watch include a date window, a sapphire crystal exhibition caseback and it is displayed on a leather strap bracelet with a stainless steel buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||El Primero Striking 10th|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Zenith Cal.4052B, 31 Jewels|
|Functions:||Chronograph, Date Window, Subdials|
|Markings on Bracelet/Fob:||Swiss, Acier Inox with Z Inside of Pictorial Mark|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is leather and stainless steel.
- chronograph with 1/10 second center hand.
- 10-second subdial.
- running seconds subdial.
- Sapphire crystal exhibition caseback.
- limited edition # 1384/1969.
- includes box and papers.
- lug to lug measurement is 50.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 42.00 mm.