A 1994 Rolex Datejust 18K and stainless steel 1.70 ctw diamond wristwatch and 14K bezel. A luxury watch with a distinctive style that features a round 14K white gold bezel with thirty-two diamonds framing a gold-tone dial with ten round brilliant cut diamond hour markers, gold baton-style hands and a magnified date window at three o’clock. This stylish timepiece is set on a stainless steel case with a gold crown and displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K White Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 2135, Automatic, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1994|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva, Switzerland, Patented Stainless steel, Rolex S.A., 69000A|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Markings on Bracelet/Fob:||Rolex Hallmark Crown, Rolex. Steelinox, Swiss Made|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||32|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.40 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.60 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||10|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.10 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is 18K yellow gold and stainless steel.
- aftermarket dial.
- aftermarket 14K white gold bezel.
- the bezel does not sit tightly to the case and can easily come off.
- includes box.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- bracelet measures 6.50” including case.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 36.80 dwt.