A vintage Omega Constellation 18k gold wristwatch with Meister signed pie pan dial. A classic watch from Omega with an 18K yellow gold bezel surrounding a Meister signed gold-tone pie pan dial with black sword style hands, Stick hour markers and a magnified date window at three o’clock. This stylish vintage watch has an 18K yellow gold caseback and is displayed on a brown leather strap style bracelet with a gold-tone buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Omega Cal.561, 24 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co. Fab Siusse, Swiss Made, 179, 18K 0.750, Helvetia Hallmark, 168005-6|
|Markings on Bracelet/Fob:||None|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is leather and base metal.
- magnified date window.
- certified chronometer.
- faint markings throughout.
- lug to lug measurement 43.00 mm.
- case to case measurement 34.00 mm
- bracelet length 9.50” including case.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 31.10 dwt.