A vintage Rolex Day-Date 18K yellow gold wristwatch with 1.16 CTW diamond bezel. This elegant wristwatch features an aftermarket bezel set with forty-four diamonds, a magnified date window at three o’clock, a day window at twelve o’clock, gold stick hour and minute hands with a sweeping second hand. The luxury timepiece is set on a Presidential bracelet with bark textured center links and has a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 3055, 27 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland Patented Skeleton Key Hallmark 18K 750 Helvetia Hallmark 18000|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Markings on Bracelet/Fob:||Rolex Hallmark Geneve Swiss Made 18K|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||44|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.80 mm – 1.90 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.16 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket diamond bezel.
- abrasion around the edge of the crystal between 4 and 6 o’clock and 10 and 11 o’clock.
- bracelet is 18K yellow gold.
- bracelet links are stretched from wear.
- lug to lug measurement 44.00 mm.
- case to case measurement 36.00 mm.
- bracelet length 7.25” including case.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 84.70 dwt.