An antique Aug. Gros Claude 18K gold key wind open face pocket watch with fob chains. An elegant and richly designed pocket watch with an 18K gold tri-tone guilloche dial, Roman numerals and floral accents set in an 18K yellow gold floral pattern case with a guilloche caseback. The pocket watch is further enhanced with a 14K yellow gold watch fob with two number six keys attached and a shorter base metal watch fob with decorative ornaments.
|Brand:||Aug. Gros Claude|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Swiss Cylindr Bridge, Key Wind + Set, 4 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||IN 710 Aug: Gros Claude Aulocle, No.490, Enchappement A Cylindre, Quatre Trous En Rubis|
|Bracelet/Fob Length:||6.00", 18.00"|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running sunkend subdial.
- Guilloche dial.
- inner dust cover is base metal.
- the crystal is scratched.
- faint markings throughout.
- case to case measurement 48.00 mm.
- bracelet lengths range from 6.00” – 18.00” including case.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 67.30 dwt..