Leather Case, Wooden Frame
A collection of six late 19th/ early 20th century portrait daguerrotypes. The collection includes a pair of female figures encased in oval wooden frames and a single female portrait with a leather encased frame enhanced with ornate gold tone metal accents. Also included is portrait encased in a Gutta Percha case and a pair of portaits in leather wrapped embossed cases.
- wear, abrasions and marks are present.
- creasing and finish loss present.
- loose photo on one oval frame.
- toning and discoloration .
- measures largest portrait in case.