A 1979 Rolex Date 14K gold and stainless steel wristwatch. A luxury watch that features a 14k yellow gold and stainless steel fluted bezel framing a brown dial with gold-tone stick hour markers, baton style hands and a magnified date window at three o’clock. This luxury timepiece is set on a stainless steel case with a gold-tone crown and is displayed on a stainless steel jubilee bracelet with a fold over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel, 14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2030, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1979|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 6900|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- date window at 3 o’clock.
- brown dial.
- crystal is very scratched.
- the band is very stretched.
- the watch winds rough.
- faint markings throughout.
- lug to lug measurement 32.00 mm.
- case to case measurement 26.00 mm
- bracelet length 6.75” including case.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 29.8 dwt.